Property conveyancing is the process of transferring legal ownership of title from a one person or entity to another. In most countries, a conveyancer or solicitor conducts this process however in Dubai this is not always the case and it is often either left to inexperienced, unqualified or overworked administrative staff or real estate agents, who are more focused on their next sale than completing the transfer properly.
The benefits of using a conveyancer are however becoming more evident in Dubai as property transactions increase in volume and capacity. Using a conveyancer is certainly the best means of handling all of the complicated and time-comsuming legal aspects of a property transfer. It is vital to ensure that all parties are protected under the law.
Our property conveyancing services
What we can do for you:
- Review the property transaction and formulate a detailed plan of action
- Complete all paperwork with the broker/buyer/seller – including negotiating, drafting and reviewing MOUs and Sale Agreements
- Complete all paperwork with the Developer – including facilitating payment of any service charges and applying for the No Objection Certificate (NOC)
- Complete all paperwork with any banks/mortgage providers – including requesting/settling liabilities, signing/collecting papers at the bank/mortgage providers
- Create financial settlement statements, file preparation and pre-transfer checks
- Complete all paperwork with the Dubai Land Department – including representation at the final transfer of the property to ensure the safe transfer of Title
- Complete all paperwork with the utility companies (DEWA/Empower/Emicool/Palm Utilities) – including registrations, requesting final bills and security deposits
- Handling the safe transfer of the final sale funds and new Title Deeds
- Answer any questions you may, provide support and guidance on the required documentation/procedures and generally represent your interests to ensure a smooth and prompt transfer of Title ownership
Perhaps you are conducting a private sale with a buyer or seller (no agents involved) but still need some support or guidance on the processes and procedures involved. Or maybe you would just like an independent 3rd party representative to assist you on the ground in Dubai?
If this sounds familiar, our Property Conveyancing service may be just what you are after. It will provide the comfort of having someone guide you through everything step-by-step as well as saving both time and cost.
Speak to a property conveyancing expert now!
What our Property Conveyancing Clients Say
Thank you very much for assisting me by being my POA in Dubai. You have provided a fully professional, efficient and friendly service which has been First Class! I’m very glad you were recommended to me for the service. Thanks once again. I am very grateful.
I could not have asked any more from you and the effort you have given has really helped me resolve what was a very complicated situation. I would be pleased to refer others to engage the services of Your POA and I would also be happy for you to use my details as a client reference anytime, for any future clients. I would 100% recommend! Thank you once again!
- Property Conveyancers are legally qualified and experienced with specialist knowledge of DLD rules & regulations
- 100% focused on property transfers – NOT making sales/commissions
- Simple, impartial advice on the transaction and guidance/support through all of the procedures involved
- Provide regular updates and feedback at every stage of the process
- Low implementation costs – cheaper than using lawyers or real estate brokers
- Fixed price – regardless of how complicated the procedures/transaction
- Ensures shorter completion times – faster, easier and less-stressful transfers
- Established track record of success in wide-ranging property related matters