If you are selling a property in the UAE but are unable to be present to handle all of the local formalities personally, Your POA can represent you as Power of Attorney for the full sales transaction. From the initial signing of the sales agreement to the NOC at the developer’s office and of course the final transfer at the land registry. It is easy to see why this still remains our most popular service to date!
Our property sale services
What we can do for you:
- Complete all paperwork with the broker/buyer/seller – including negotiating, drafting and reviewing MOUs and Sale Agreements
- Complete all paperwork with the Developer – including facilitating payment of any service charges and applying for the No Objection Certificate (NOC)
- Complete all paperwork with any banks/mortgage providers – including signing/collecting papers at the bank/mortgage providers and submitting final offer letters
- Complete all paperwork with the Land Department – including representation at the final transfer of the property
- Complete all paperwork with the utility companies (DEWA/Empower/Emicool/Palm District Cooling) – including requesting final bills and obtaining security deposit refunds
- Handle the safe transfer of the final sale funds & new Title Deed
So whether you are overseas and do not have time or resources to come to the UAE, are unsure of the procedures involved with a sale or simply do not want the hassle of handling everything yourself, we are here to help.
A member of our specialist team would be happy to discuss your individual needs and work with you throughout the whole process.
Speak to a property sale expert now!
What our Property Sale Clients Say
I left the UAE for emergency leave in March 2020.
Philip and his team made it easy to sell my villa and other possessions, close utilities and other accounts and to generally represent me before the authorities in Dubai, even getting me a police good conduct certificate at the end. My experience with Your POA was incredibly positive and I recommend their services.
If you need a POA service in Dubai, look no further. Philip and his team are very professional, timely and a pleasure to work with. They represented me and my wife when we sold our house. We were out of the country during the whole process and it was handled excellently. Thanks guys, keep up the good work!
At Your POA, we can can represent you to apply for, sign and collect the NOC from your developer. You do not need to be present at all. We will take care of everything and work alongside your real estate agent to finalise the transaction as quickly and smoothly as possible
We can also represent you at the final transfer of the property at the Land Department. We will meet the seller and agent(s) at the DLD Registration Trustee’s office to submit all of the paperwork and fees to complete the property transaction. We will also ensure the safe transfer of funds and issuance of the new Title Deed in the new owner’s name. We are legally qualified and experienced to act in this capacity.