Did you know that you can obtain an Investor Visa with the purchase of a property in Dubai? There are currently two options available to property investors, both of which we can assist you with at Your POA Dubai. We can guide you through everything and explain the type of visas available, how long they last for as well as all of the requirements and restrictions involved. This is another exciting avenue to explore and one that we would love to assist you with.
Our property investor visa services
- A review of your particular circumstances, discussion of the options available to you and drawing up of a plan of action
- Advice on the rules and procedures for the issuance of a Dubai property investor visa
- Step-by-step guidance and support throughout the visa application process and advice on the requirements for obtaining a property investor visa
- Registering your intent at Dubai Land Department / Immigration Authorities, submission of the initial application and facilitating the payment of the fees
- Applying for a Good Conduct / Clearance Certificate at Dubai Police
- Accompaniment to Dubai Land Department / Immigration Authorities to complete the application for the Entry Permit and Change of Visa Status
- Collate, process and submit all required documentation as part of your application
If you have recently purchased a property in Dubai and were unaware that you can apply for a visa alongside this, you are not alone. There is still some confusion surrounding this topic. Luckily, at Your POA Dubai, we have specialists who deal with such requests day-in day-out. We would be happy to assist you and your family to ensure that you have the correct level of support and guidance throughout the complete application processes.
Call us today for full information on the options that are available to you!
Speak to a property investor visas expert now!
What our property investor visa Clients Say
Thank you very much for assisting me by being my POA in Dubai. You have provided a fully professional, efficient and friendly service which has been First Class! I’m very glad you were recommended to me for the service. Thanks once again. I am very grateful.
I could not have asked any more from you and the effort you have given has really helped me resolve what was a very complicated situation. I would be pleased to refer others to engage the services of Your POA and I would also be happy for you to use my details as a client reference anytime, for any future clients. I would 100% recommend! Thank you once again!
There are two types of visas granted to property investors in Dubai – (1) Property Investor Visa & (2) 6 Months Residency Visa. Here are some key distinctions to note:
The Property Investor Visa is issued by the Dubai Land Department and is a two-year renewable visa. With this visa, you become a UAE resident meaning you can obtain an Emirates ID, UAE driving license and sponsor family as well. This visa is only available for Dubai property investments.
The Six Months Residency Visa on the other hand is issued by the relevant Immigration Authority and is a six months multi-entry visa. This is effectively a visitor visa that allows multiple entries to the UAE. The key benefit to this is that it applies to property purchases in all seven Emirates.
But Which Is Best For Me?
It depends on your individual circumstances and requirements; such as your nationality, your intentions, your budget, your property location etc. These are all factors to be taken into consideration. We would be happy to sit with you to discuss the options and to find the solution that works best for your specific needs. Feel free to get in touch anytime!